EventsCome join us for our unique events!
Chef Sean curates exclusive dining experiences monthly with his Chef’s Table Series. Enjoy a four-course meal created specially for the evening with select wine pairings, all presented by Chef and his culinary team. Limited seating is offered. Chef’s Tables are scheduled monthly, while menus are released two weeks in advance to allow Chef to source the freshest ingredients from his purveyors.
Purchase your seats or explore our current Chef’s Tables on our reservations page.
Study Halls – Learning Libations
Join Chef Sean and his expert bar team to explore our favorite libations and wine varietals. Chef will share insights to have you savoring and appreciating his special selections, curated for private explorations. Limited to 20 guests.
Study Hall takes place on the first Wednesday of each month. Includes samples of the featured libation with exclusive offers to guests for the rest of the evening on featured items. Study Hall is for 21 years of age and older only.
Calender of Study Halls
- April – Escape with Malbec (April 6)
- May – Did someone say Tequila or Mezcal? (May 4)
- June – Undisputed white wine champion – Chardonnay (June 1)
- July – Exploring the world of Rosé (July 6th)
- August- Sauvignon Blanc (August 3rd)
- September –Cabernet Sauvignon September 7th)
- October –Bourbon/Whiskey (October 5th)
- November –Merlot – the red wines red-headed stepchild (November 2nd)
- December – Excited about bubbly – Exploring the world of Champagne/Sparkling wine (December 7th)